In his own words:
“Every patient is uniquely the same and equivalently different. Surface issues run deep and are not solved by one technique alone. This is why I do what I do. I am dedicated to doing my absolute best—every day—and my passion is to help each and every patient optimize both health and well-being, no matter what age or weight or condition is the starting point.”
“Every chiropractor has his own individual touch and healing skills, and it is my ultimate reward to play a part in changing people’s lives for the better through helping them become more pain-free, and through inspiring them to be healthier, more vibrant and more alive—and showing them ways to get there.”
“I have great parents, and I am the father of two fantastic children, Jackson and Benjamin, and husband to my best friend, Trisha."
What His Patients Say
"Dr. Mitchell has helped my family out several times. His honesty and dedication to making his clients feel better is surpassed by none. Dr. Mitchell has always treated his clients like family and that is what keeps us coming back. We trust him."
- Mr. Dan K
THOMAS M. MITCHELL, D.C., CCSP is a Natural Healthcare Practitioner, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Chiropractic Physician, a Functional Rehabilitative Specialist, and is certified in Applied Kinesiology. Dr. Mitchell’s practice includes Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, as well as treatment of a variety of biomechanical, pain, sports related issues.
Dr. Mitchell’s Specialties Include:
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Physical Therapy/ Functional Rehabilitation
- Pain Solutions for Back Pain, Neck Pain, Headaches, Rotator Cuff Issues, Knee Pain
- Health Coaching/Medical Weight Loss
- Clinical Nutrition/Detoxification Programs
- Concussion Care, Management and Baseline Testing
- Sports & Performance Nutrition
- Neuro-Stabilization Training
- Health and Wellness Education for both Corporate and Private Events
Combining kinesiology skills with chiropractic expertise, Dr. Mitchell has a reputation of frequently being able to produce effective results where other practitioners have achieved only partial results. His watchwords, well-earned and thoroughly employed, have become “RESULTS-DRIVEN HEALTHCARE.”
Dr. Mitchell’s Credentials Include:
Best-Selling Author of: The Mitchell Principles and Never Too Late for Fitness
- BS Biology
- BS Human Biology
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Applied Kinesiology
- Founder of Chicago Institute for Health & Wellness, SC
- Chairman: American Academies of Sports Practitioners, LLC
- Co-Founder of Next Level Human Performance
- Co-Founder of LZFitness360
As a disciplined athlete, Dr. Mitchell has broken World, National and State records in powerlifting.
Dr. Mitchell’s Athletic Accomplishments Include:
- World Drug Free Powerlifting Federation 198lb Equipped World Record Holder: 2017
- American Drug Free Powerlifting Federation: American Bench Press Record 198lb weight class 2016
- USPA American Sub-Masters Classic Raw Bench Press Record Holder: April 2013
- ADFPF Illinois Raw Bench Press Record Holder: April 2012
- ADFPF American Bench Press Record Holder: April 2011
- ADFPF Illinois Bench Press Champion and Record Holder: April 2010
- NYS Powerlifting Champion ‘97
- UB Open, NYS Bench press Champion ‘97
The Chicago Institute for Health and Wellness is conveniently located inside LifeZone 360 in West Dundee, IL.