Erchonia Base Station™ Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
The Chicago Institute for Health and Wellness is the only clinic in the area to offer Low Level Laser
Therapy using the Erchonia Base Station Laser ™. This device is the first Low-Level Laser to receive 510(k) market clearance from the FDA for Chronic Neck and Shoulder Pain, Laser Assisted Liposuction, and for Acne.
Low Level Laser Therapy is often used by doctors to help patients seeking a non invasive, painless alternative to help eliminate acute or chronic pain and swelling in the joints, muscles, tendons, cartilage or other soft tissue in support of chiropractic care. Effects include: pain relief, injury healing, and inflammation control. Low Level Laser Therapy works by re-energizes the cell by increasing the production of adenosine tri-phosphate (ATP) from the mitochondria of the cell which can speed up the healing process.
At the Chicago Institute for Health and Wellness, the Base Station™ Laser can assist with:
- Bursitis-shoulder, knee, elbow and hip
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Headaches and Migraines
- Joint Pain, including Tennis elbow, knee pain, and wrist pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Muscle Weakness/Imbalance
- Musculoskeletal Injuries (back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, and headaches)
- Neuropathy/Radiating Nerve Pain
- Pain-Acute and chronic
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Plantar fasciitis/Heel spurs
- Rotator cuff Injuries/Impingement Syndrome
- Sciatica/Disc injuries (pain and inflammation control)
- Soft Tissue Healing (i.e. scar tissue and adhesions)
- Sprains (ligament)
- Strains (muscle/tendon)
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ)Pain
- Tendonitis/Tendinosis (tennis elbow, golfers elbow, hip tendonitis)
Over 3,000 Clinical studies have been published worldwide on Cold Laser Therapy. This FDA cleared treatment is pain free and non-invasive. It is proven to enhance metabolic processes, improve blood microcirculation, reduce inflammation, reinforce the defense system, relieve acute and chronic muscle pain, as well as decrease its intensity. This treatment can also stimulate regeneration and the repair processes of entire organisms.