DR. THOMAS M. MITCHELL, D.C., CCSP is a Natural Healthcare Practitioner, Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, Chiropractic Physician, a Functional Rehabilitative Specialist, and is certified in Applied Kinesiology. Clinical Nutrition is another area of proficiency, practice and genuine interest.
Educational Wellness Programs
The Chicago Institute for Health and Wellness is always looking for ways to give back to the community and local athletic programs, by providing educational wellness programs and resources.
Ask us how we can coordinate a program for your organization on topics like:
- Injury Prevention and Care
- Concussions Management and Care
- Sports Nutrition
Dr. Mitchell’s Specialties Include:
- Sports Injury Care/ Functional Rehabilitation
- Concussion Care, Management and Baseline Testing
- Back Pain, Neck pain, Rotator Cuff Issues, Knee Pain, Ankle Sprains
- Clinical / Sports Nutrition
- Sport Detoxification, Performance Nutrition
- Neuro-Stabilization Training: (PROPRIOCEPTION)
- Health Coaching