1 (15 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
3 tablespoons coconut oil
ó cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
ó tsp baking powder
3⁄4 cup brown sugar/stevia blend (you can also substitute agave)
*You can play around with additional ingredients to increase moisture; i.e. Greek
yogurt, applesauce, etc.) – take risks!
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. In a food processor, combine the beans, dark chocolate chips and oil – blend together in a food processor until combined. Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth. Stir in some nuts or leave plain.
2. Pour into a greased 8x8 square baking pan.
3. Bake at 350 F for approximately 20 minutes (consistency should be thick but creamy center)
4. Remove from oven – top with additional chocolate chips (optional)
5. Let cool completely before cutting.