Submitted by Allison L.
3 Large Eggs-or Egg Replacement
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
3/4 Cup Sunbutter or Almond Butter
1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 Cup 100% Maple Syrup-Grade B preferred
2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree (homemade or canned)
2 tsp baking powder
3 Tbs Softened Coconut Oil
1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
2 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Ginger
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Lightly grease a glass or metal loaf pan (about 8.5 x 4.5), then place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the pan.
3. In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine the eggs, sunbutter, maple syrup, pumpkin puree,coconut oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Puree for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
4. Add the coconut flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, lemon zest, ginger, and sea salt. Blend again for30 seconds until well combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and cool completely before eating, about 2 hours. Store tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.